“Towards Operational Management Excellence” is a strategic direction which every organisation strives to accomplish. In this perspective, SolCredence plays a fundamental role in guiding companies’ advancement by way of:
- providing solutions and improvements on operational issues
- being collaboration and support partner for business expansion & growth plans
Our Business Entities:
(a) Management Consultancy
Our range of management consultancy services focus on three key areas in any business which are:-
- Operations - It is without a doubt that the supply chain is an important feature in an organisation’s business growth strategies. We can help your company achieve operational excellence in terms of improved supply chain management. The main stages in the supply chain management involving Sourcing & Purchasing, Warehousing & Inventory Management and Logistics. From performing supplier checks to procurement and quality control, we assist our clients to handle their supply chain in an effective and efficient manner.
- Accounting & Finance Management - Enhance true understanding of the figures in your business by streamlining your reporting requirements and accounting functions. We perform system audits to review and identify areas of improvement; followed by proposals on good accounting practices to be implemented.
- Human Resources & Administration - The foundation of a company lies in the strength of its people. Engage in people management activities which promotes better work productivity and ultimately results in continuous growth for your company.
(b) Franchise Development System
To help your companies grow in the most promising ways, SolCredence provides guidance in developing a franchise system which revolves around pre-franchise and post-franchise management, audit process and relevant training programmes.
(c) Corporate Finance Services
We also offer assistance to companies in expanding business plans through establishing funding initiatives, Initial Public Offering (IPO) or Merger & Acquisition exercise.
Another focus area is good practices of financial modelling in aiding clients’ management team to engage in better and more informed decision-making, business and investment strategies.
- Architectural Firms
- Bicycle Retail
- Cosmetic Retail
- Education Industry
- Event Organizer
- Fashion Industry
- Feng Shui Consultation
- Food Distribution
- Food Manufacturer
Maternity Products Retail
Mobile Distribution / Retail
Souvenir Distribution / Retail